Using BackupAssistant misplaces contact phone numbers

ptcompguy

Reaction score
I just got a Droid 3, and I moved my contacts from my old phone to it using the recommended method. I used BackupAssistant to upload my contacts to the VZW website, then downloaded a CSV file, then uploaded the CSV file to my Droid.

Unfortunately, all the actual phone numbers were placed in the 'Notes' slot. So I have to edit each contact by hand to get the numbers into the phone number slots. (This is all Verizon, and it does not work right!)

Is there a way of editing the CSV file to fix this? (The columns in the CSV file that hold the phone numbers have titles like "Home number," so changing these titles is likely not an option.)

Or is there a special Droid format for the CSV file that I missed?

VZW_CS

Reaction score
Backup Assistant-Droid 3

I just got a Droid 3, and I moved my contacts from my old phone to it using the recommended method. I used BackupAssistant to upload my contacts to the VZW website, then downloaded a CSV file, then uploaded the CSV file to my Droid.Unfortunately, all the actual phone numbers were placed in the 'Notes' slot. So I have to edit each contact by hand to get the numbers into the phone number slots. (This is all Verizon, and it does not work right!)Is there a way of editing the CSV file to fix this? (The columns in the CSV file that hold the phone numbers have titles like "Home number," so changing these titles is likely not an option.)Or is there a special Droid format for the CSV file that I missed?
Hello, Here is a link for downloading your contacts with the Motorola Droid 3.https://motorola-global-portal.cust...CBVZW SupportFollow us on Twitter @VZWSupport