USB cable not recognized

OP
jackmccarron

jackmccarron

Reaction score
Originally Posted by addict4life
Originally Posted by Juggernaut
Nice! dancedroid

i had this same problem do you have advanced task killer? i been in contact with the developer and that app if not properly used will shut down ur usb port. let me know and i will explain how to tweak the settings.

Hey Addict4life - I do use adv task killer. What are the tweaks to avoid conflict with the usb port?

Thanks,
Jack

ThirdWheel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by addict4life
Originally Posted by Juggernaut
Nice! dancedroid

i had this same problem do you have advanced task killer? i been in contact with the developer and that app if not properly used will shut down ur usb port. let me know and i will explain how to tweak the settings.

Hey Addict4life - I do use adv task killer. What are the tweaks to avoid conflict with the usb port?

Thanks,
Jack

I had this problem with ATK, do a reboot and go to your list of progs in ATK, one of them should be named USB, set it to ignore that program.

sietedos72

Reaction score
I just solved this on my X... within Taskiller I saw a USB process running... I set that to ignore and now everytime I plug in my droid to my computer it works :)

rmurph36

Reaction score
I saw this in another thread aand it worked

Remove the SD card then retry. I saw this in another thread and it worked.
Hey Juggernaut I've been experiencing the same problems as you. I was wondering if you can post the thread that worked for you. I've been looking all over the place and can not find anything that works. Thanks

Dr Fatsides

Reaction score
I've got the same intermittent problem. I just keep plugging and unplugging the USB into my desktop port and it gets recognized eventually. I don't use any task killers.

Annoying but not a deal-breaker

Dr Fatsides