Upgraded from Note 2

SamsungQQ11

Reaction score
Upgraded from Note 2 to HTC One Maxx ........My first week with the phone. I'll keep the Note 2 by my side in case I change my mind. Day #4.. Good Experience with the One Maxx so far.

OP
S

SamsungQQ11

Reaction score
To keep the story short. I thought i would never go back to HTC after Evo, Thunderbolt and Rezound. I can't believe I'm back with HTC. After reading reviews about how great HTC One was and phone of the year in 2013 (blah) (blah)... I decided to give HTC another shot. So far HTC One Maxx has been amazing and LAG FREE!

coolicool

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
i do not like HTC any more, i prefer to Samsung or Iphone.

hkwise01

Reaction score
I do not like poor Samsung build quality or mickey mouse sized phones so I prefer HTC.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Upgraded from Note 2 to HTC One Maxx ........My first week with the phone. I'll keep the Note 2 by my side in case I change my mind. Day #4.. Good Experience with the One Maxx so far.
Congrats. I hear it's an awesome phone. Keep us posted.

coolicool

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do not like poor Samsung build quality or mickey mouse sized phones so I prefer HTC.

ai i know,HTC has terrible hardware quality problems

Sent from my iNew v3 using Tapatalk

OP
S

SamsungQQ11

Reaction score
Going on my 3rd week with the phone. This phone is a great device. I'm impressed with HTC! I'm in love with my HTC One Max!

azdrifter

Reaction score
I did the same thing i went from my Note 2 to the htc max and I loved my Note 2 but I found that I only used the S-pen when I first got it more like a novelty item most people I know never use the s-pen either. And that was the main draw for me to leave my Nexus was the s-pen so I decided to try the Max and I really like it i've had it a few weeks now the battery life is incredible and the software is faster then the note-2 really no comparison. I've found that most Samsung phones have laggy software but they have enough apps to make up for that to me anyways.I'm not a fanboy like most members of this forum are I have owned and used Windows 8.0,iPhone 5s,Samsung,LG,Motorola all droids,and my favorite the Nexus so I can say with conviction that I know and see the difference in this phone compared to others.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
The Note 2 was a horrible experience for me. The Note 3 however has been completely lag free since I've had it from launch.

I usually have to factory restore a couple of times a year to get rid of lag, but I haven't yet and the phone flies.

I'm kinda hesitant with the Note 4 since I think I will go with the Snapdragon version this time. I've always been an Exynos user.

I've always been impressed with HTC builds. Their phones look awesome.

azdrifter

Reaction score
The Note 2 was a horrible experience for me. The Note 3 however has been completely lag free since I've had it from launch.

I usually have to factory restore a couple of times a year to get rid of lag, but I haven't yet and the phone flies.

I'm kinda hesitant with the Note 4 since I think I will go with the Snapdragon version this time. I've always been an Exynos user.

I've always been impressed with HTC builds. Their phones look awesome.
Yeah I thought about the Note 3 as well but I just ran Roms that had all the Note 3 apps on my Note2 ,I have friends that own the Note3 and they love it. With me I go through phones very often I use them until I can't do anything with them any longer then I move on,... right now I'm waiting for the Nexus 6 from Motorola, Nexus software on Motorola hardware is going to be an awesome experience especially with their great radios.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I feel you with moving from phone to phone often. I was changing twice a year until the Note 3 came out. I can't remember the last time I had a phone for a year!

I was waiting to see how the Nexus turned out. 6" is too large for me personally. Had they released a more reasonable size I would have bought one.

azdrifter

Reaction score
It's funny you say that because I thought the 6" screen on the Max was too big but it's conveniently easy to adjust to. I would have preferred a 5.5" personally but I am really liking this size right now.
If Apple can get their hardware together and put out a better quality product next year I will be interested in giving it a run for a while again. Especially since I own all Apple products except for the phone, unfortunately Apple has a long way to go on their software to catch up with Android but they are making some positive strides in the right direction.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I'm at the point where the Note 3 is getting to be too big. The Note 4 will be my last phablet that I buy unless they kill the home button and go with onscreen buttons.

The i6+ that I have surprised me at how big it is. I hadn't seen any comparisons before it arrived at my doorstep and the fact that it is longer than my Note was baffling.

I also own other Apple devices, but haven't owned an iPhone for a few years. Oddly enough after getting one the experience hasn't changed. iOS is boring.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm at the point where the Note 3 is getting to be too big. The Note 4 will be my last phablet that I buy unless they kill the home button and go with onscreen buttons.

I missed the physical home button of my Note2 for about 1/4 second after getting my G2. I still miss the track ball on my Inc but that's the only front physical button I would ever want again. I also don't miss side or top buttons either, have come to loathe having them on my Note8 :confused:

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk