Upgraded from Note 2

SamsungQQ11

Reaction score
Upgraded from Note 2 to HTC One Maxx ........My first week with the phone. I'll keep the Note 2 by my side in case I change my mind. Day #4.. Good Experience with the One Maxx so far.

To keep the story short. I thought i would never go back to HTC after Evo, Thunderbolt and Rezound. I can't believe I'm back with HTC. After reading reviews about how great HTC One was and phone of the year in 2013 (blah) (blah)... I decided to give HTC another shot. So far HTC One Maxx has been amazing and LAG FREE!

i do not like HTC any more, i prefer to Samsung or Iphone.

I do not like poor Samsung build quality or mickey mouse sized phones so I prefer HTC.

Upgraded from Note 2 to HTC One Maxx ........My first week with the phone. I'll keep the Note 2 by my side in case I change my mind. Day #4.. Good Experience with the One Maxx so far.
Congrats. I hear it's an awesome phone. Keep us posted.

I do not like poor Samsung build quality or mickey mouse sized phones so I prefer HTC.

ai i know,HTC has terrible hardware quality problems

Sent from my iNew v3 using Tapatalk

Going on my 3rd week with the phone. This phone is a great device. I'm impressed with HTC! I'm in love with my HTC One Max!

I did the same thing i went from my Note 2 to the htc max and I loved my Note 2 but I found that I only used the S-pen when I first got it more like a novelty item most people I know never use the s-pen either. And that was the main draw for me to leave my Nexus was the s-pen so I decided to try the Max and I really like it i've had it a few weeks now the battery life is incredible and the software is faster then the note-2 really no comparison. I've found that most Samsung phones have laggy software but they have enough apps to make up for that to me anyways.I'm not a fanboy like most members of this forum are I have owned and used Windows 8.0,iPhone 5s,Samsung,LG,Motorola all droids,and my favorite the Nexus so I can say with conviction that I know and see the difference in this phone compared to others.

The Note 2 was a horrible experience for me. The Note 3 however has been completely lag free since I've had it from launch.

I usually have to factory restore a couple of times a year to get rid of lag, but I haven't yet and the phone flies.

I'm kinda hesitant with the Note 4 since I think I will go with the Snapdragon version this time. I've always been an Exynos user.

I've always been impressed with HTC builds. Their phones look awesome.

The Note 2 was a horrible experience for me. The Note 3 however has been completely lag free since I've had it from launch.

I usually have to factory restore a couple of times a year to get rid of lag, but I haven't yet and the phone flies.

I'm kinda hesitant with the Note 4 since I think I will go with the Snapdragon version this time. I've always been an Exynos user.

I've always been impressed with HTC builds. Their phones look awesome.
Yeah I thought about the Note 3 as well but I just ran Roms that had all the Note 3 apps on my Note2 ,I have friends that own the Note3 and they love it. With me I go through phones very often I use them until I can't do anything with them any longer then I move on,... right now I'm waiting for the Nexus 6 from Motorola, Nexus software on Motorola hardware is going to be an awesome experience especially with their great radios.

I feel you with moving from phone to phone often. I was changing twice a year until the Note 3 came out. I can't remember the last time I had a phone for a year!

I was waiting to see how the Nexus turned out. 6" is too large for me personally. Had they released a more reasonable size I would have bought one.

It's funny you say that because I thought the 6" screen on the Max was too big but it's conveniently easy to adjust to. I would have preferred a 5.5" personally but I am really liking this size right now.
If Apple can get their hardware together and put out a better quality product next year I will be interested in giving it a run for a while again. Especially since I own all Apple products except for the phone, unfortunately Apple has a long way to go on their software to catch up with Android but they are making some positive strides in the right direction.

I'm at the point where the Note 3 is getting to be too big. The Note 4 will be my last phablet that I buy unless they kill the home button and go with onscreen buttons.

The i6+ that I have surprised me at how big it is. I hadn't seen any comparisons before it arrived at my doorstep and the fact that it is longer than my Note was baffling.

I also own other Apple devices, but haven't owned an iPhone for a few years. Oddly enough after getting one the experience hasn't changed. iOS is boring.

I'm at the point where the Note 3 is getting to be too big. The Note 4 will be my last phablet that I buy unless they kill the home button and go with onscreen buttons.

I missed the physical home button of my Note2 for about 1/4 second after getting my G2. I still miss the track ball on my Inc but that's the only front physical button I would ever want again. I also don't miss side or top buttons either, have come to loathe having them on my Note8 :confused:

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Back