Galaxy Note 2 Owners! Note 3 is definitely tempting!

SamsungQQ11

Reaction score
I'm sure all you Note 2 lovers are looking forward to the September 4 event! I love my Note 2..... but I think I'll be upgrading! ;-)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Droid Forums

NOVICE

Reaction score
Not a close call. Will be ordering Note 3 the date it goes on sale. I'm assuming it will be available on Verizon from the get go. If not, I would appreciate being so advised.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
The note 2 is the first device that I have carried for almost a year. I bought the S4 but I could not give up the note 2 for it. I gave the S4 to my daughter. And her S3 went to her brother. I am not going to pre order the note 3 because I live in a small area and I can just show up to the store the day it comes out and buy it. I love the note series. And I can not see my self buying anything else. I have the note 10.1 and 8.0 which are great devices. The only thing I might buy that is not in the note series is samsung ativ q when it comes out

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I will love to upgrade and I'm sure I will if things stay as rumored ...screen size to comfort level like the N2...also I usually preorder but since I have upgrades waiting might have to do the store thingy..sigh

N2 tap'd HD

pool_shark

Reaction score
I don't feel the need to upgrade.
My procs are never maxed out so more power won't do me any good.
1080P on a phone...I don't think my eyes would see the difference.

Even if I did want it, I would wait until the unlock and root process was available.

grumpy

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to getting the note 3. Hopefully it won't be to long of a wait from Sept 4th till we see it on verizon.

NOVICE

Reaction score
Went thru 5 phones until I landed on the Note 2. Have had the phone for 9 months and it's the first time I have not had the desire to upgrade.

Still, I will probably get the Note 3 soon after it becomes available if only because of a larger screen. Since I got the Note 2 I stopped using my IPad and Nexus7. I do a lot of reading and prefer my phone to any other device including the Kindle.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
I cant seem to find any info on the note 3

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 2!

OP
S

SamsungQQ11

Reaction score
Note 3! 5 days away! The front of the phone already leaked. It might be a bid taller measuring about 5.6 to 5.7 inches.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Droid Forums

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Wow, I really like the new S-pin suite/functions. A bigger HD screen, more memory, bigger battery, more or less same form factor, with less weight! How could you not want that?

I wonder if we'll get any S-pin love when the update comes. Even though the N3 beats the N2 at every level, the N2 still is a beast, and I hope to keep it for a while.

When the price of the N2 comes down it will be the deal of the century! My gf loves my N2 and is ready for an update, told her to wait for the price drop and pounce.

from my spanking new Samsung Note 2

alhadee12

Reaction score
I just preordered mine. I feel the need to make that jump to it.

Ellectronico

Reaction score
i cant figure out how to pre order without upgrading.

anyone able to order one at the out of contract price?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i cant figure out how to pre order without upgrading.

anyone able to order one at the out of contract price?

4uvu3e4a.jpg

Go to the site, find the pre order, click learn more. That's where it shows up to buy outright and stay month to month

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate

Ellectronico

Reaction score
Go to the site, find the pre order, click learn more. That's where it shows up to buy outright and stay month to month

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate

Thanks but when i click the learn more it shows the price for month to month as 699.99 and i can select it then click pre order, the next screen shows the order price as 299.99

weird. I think thats a sign telling me not to spend 700 bucks. lol