upgrade choices???

cris

Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]well the speakers went out in my incredible for the 2nd time.(out of warranty too) iv called verizon and there gonna see about pushing my upgrade date up since its only a couple months from now. what phone should i get, im thinking iphone 4 . i had one before (att iphone 3gs) and loved it not one problem. but also looking at the droid bionic. i would like something with a large screen and thats dependable.
[/FONT]

OP
C

cris

Reaction score
with all the problems iv had with my droid incredible, i think ill stay away from any droid incredible they make. iv only had 7 of these phones, all with the same or other issues.

ukycats

Reaction score
sorry to hear that. I upgraded from the original inc and didn't really have any problems (with the exception of dropping and shattering my first)....

Good luck on whatever you decide, though...

OP
C

cris

Reaction score
well i got the new share plan since i had a mifi on another line, and since getting cable net i dont use data, and also had a chance to upgrade since i was going to that share plan, i went ahead and got the droid razer. not the maxx since it was 100 more. i should have it in by wesenday.

ktmoutlaw

Reaction score
Could not stand the size of the razor still not sold on inc4 yet and use more data than family plan would allow so eBay and was thinking Apple for the first time because of the cool case that also is a battery

OP
C

cris

Reaction score
well i love this razr, it is so much better then the incredible. ics is awesome now that im used to it.

chickaholic

Reaction score
From the tech podcasts, I've heard that waiting just a few weeks more could make a difference in phone prices. Holiday pricing will be lower, especially with newer phones being announced. For example, COSTCO has the orig Razr for $39 right now and you can find several smartphones on close out for a penny. These are phones they now consider 'older' but were the hot new phones less than a year ago!