Update Version 2.2.20 ? Anyone else get this?

Yeah, the update is on the front page now. I'm glad to see that verizon is already pushing out updates! Much faster than the droid x might I add =)

I wish they would fix the wifi issue. Mine still turns on/off for random periods of time until it decides to settle down.

I'm downloading it right now. At least this is sign that they are working on the d2.

I'm hoping a future update will fix the home screen landscape issue as well as add a delete from server feature to the email app.

Does anyone elses D2 seem a little faster after the update? Mine definitely does

Does anyone elses D2 seem a little faster after the update? Mine definitely does

I wasn't having any issues with slowness before the update.

The only issue that I have had at all with this phone form the beginning was difficulty scrolling up and down through texts. That has been fixed with the recent update so this phone is doing basically everything right for me. I have no complaints!

well its been a few hours. normally here at my apartment my phone has -65 to -69db signal, very good, but the signal display is all over the place, from full bars to one bar, even when i have amazing signal strength.

so far since the update that fluctuation is gone, it has not gone below 3 bars once. in a day i'll know if it fixed the 1x issue as my phone would go into 1x every day in places i had great 3g. last night my buddy's droid 2 said 'nationwide account access denied' when he was trying to send a text.

i attempted the update. it downloaded and i hit install, the phone turned off and bootloader battery OK okay to program transfer mode: USB showed up, its been like this for about 10 minutes.. what do i do??

is this normal? its still there, i need to know if i have to run it to verizon. against my better judgement i took out the battery and put it back in, phone booted up, but immediately shut back down and the same screen came up. so i took it out and did it again while getting dressed to go to verizon, and a android loader by started.. freaked me out

Last edited:
if its stuck still you probably have a problem. not sure what would happen if you take out the battery and try to reboot, could just make it worse. if you are near a verizon store cant hurt to run it there.

if its stuck still you probably have a problem. not sure what would happen if you take out the battery and try to reboot, could just make it worse. if you are near a verizon store cant hurt to run it there.

Back