Unwanted beeping sound

Abhilashken

Reaction score
I am experiencing an unwanted uncontrollable and continuous beeping sound coming out of my newly bought android mobile phone. I have checked every thing but found no solution. My android version is 4.1.2. I am using normal and general apps like whatsapp, hangout and hike messenger. When I restarted my phone it went off but again after three days it started again. Kindly help me to turn off that annoying beep also tell me if I don't know any important setting to touch. Thank you.

P

promo87

I am experiencing an unwanted uncontrollable and continuous beeping sound coming out of my newly bought android mobile phone. I have checked every thing but found no solution. My android version is 4.1.2. I am using normal and general apps like whatsapp, hangout and hike messenger. When I restarted my phone it went off but again after three days it started again. Kindly help me to turn off that annoying beep also tell me if I don't know any important setting to touch. Thank you.
Try putting your device on silent mode and see if that annoying noise still pops out ??