Annoying Beep!

Teezy

Reaction score
Whenever I'm in a call and I happen to get a text message, I hear a "beep beep" notification that plays twice (=4 beeps).. however.. in the (now constant) event that I happen to receive multiple text messages at once (and sometimes only one), the "beep beep" notification will persist.. even when I hang up the phone, I can still hear the beep. Even during its power down, the beeps continue! All the way until it actually shuts off... and its incredibly annoying! How do I disable the in-call notification? I'm FOR SURE its not from my texting app (GoSMS) because I disabled it a long time ago...

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Whenever I'm in a call and I happen to get a text message, I hear a "beep beep" notification that plays twice (=4 beeps).. however.. in the (now constant) event that I happen to receive multiple text messages at once (and sometimes only one), the "beep beep" notification will persist.. even when I hang up the phone, I can still hear the beep. Even during its power down, the beeps continue! All the way until it actually shuts off... and its incredibly annoying! How do I disable the in-call notification? I'm FOR SURE its not from my texting app (GoSMS) because I disabled it a long time ago...

The only place I know to change that from is withing GoSMS settings. Have you checked to make sure you got it turned off properly? Settings>Notification Settings>Default notification settings>Scroll to bottom.

OP
T

Teezy

Reaction score

The only place I know to change that from is withing GoSMS settings. Have you checked to make sure you got it turned off properly? Settings>Notification Settings>Default notification settings>Scroll to bottom.

both "Notifications on call" are disabled! >_<

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Do you have any other notification apps or dialers installed?

OP
T

Teezy

Reaction score
Do you have any other notification apps or dialers installed?

Not at all! None other than the stock Messaging and Phone/Dialer app(s).

Have you checked the stock messaging app to see if it's enabled there?

Everything is disabled! Lol I guess its just the phone.... Samsung being gay as normal -_- I just really wish there was a way to get rid of it! Ugh