Unrooting

OP
G

GyzerX

Reaction score
yes i did all of that my phone is pluged in by usb and it wont let me click the start i have the sbf file and every thing

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
yes i did all of that my phone is pluged in by usb and it wont let me click the start i have the sbf file and every thing

Are you sure your not at the recovery screen? I've saw where people got confused and booted into recovery instead of the bootloader before

OP
G

GyzerX

Reaction score
i pressing up on the dpad not x, this is just so confuzing im trying to get UD on my phone and nothing is working =(

OP
G

GyzerX

Reaction score
i dont even see my device on the rsd i can find the sbf file but my device wont come up

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
i pressing up on the dpad not x, this is just so confuzing im trying to get UD on my phone and nothing is working =(

It's okay man. RSDLite is actually surprisingly easy to use.

When you downloaded the 2.0.1 sbf file, did you extract the file? It comes as a .zip, you need to extract that zip and point RSDLite to the .sbf

Pokebreaker

Reaction score
Were gonna try to help you, you just have to make sure you are answering our questions exactly. Try not to be vague in your answers, explain what you are seeing on your screen. Are you sure you are in Bootloader as nate asked? The bootloader screen should say Bootloader at the top left.

OP
G

GyzerX

Reaction score
no its just a sbf file when i download it

OP
G

GyzerX

Reaction score
im doing every thing the post says but its not doing anything

Pokebreaker

Reaction score
i dont even see my device on the rsd i can find the sbf file but my device wont come up
I just opened my RSD Lite, when the phone is on, it does not show up, but as soon as it gets to bootloader, it pops up. Can you confirm whether or not you are in Bootloader?

OP
G

GyzerX

Reaction score
im on the bootloader screen, on rsd under model is shows SE Flash 0MAP3430 MI and it says it is connected

Pokebreaker

Reaction score
Ok, now click that. and then click the "..." and navigate to the .SBF file. Then you should be able to start it.

OP
G

GyzerX

Reaction score
then i find the sbf file wich is on my desktop i click the ... and it is now in the filename but the start is just faded out it wont let me click it

Pokebreaker

Reaction score
Ok, now click that. and then click the "..." and navigate to the .SBF file. Then you should be able to start it. Be sure not to interrupt this process. Don't unplug the USB cable, turn the computer off or turn off the phone.