unrooted my bionic but...

Reaction score
I unrooted my bionic using peters onclick method, butI still see the super user icon on the notafication bar; superuser isnt in my applist anymore. what can I do to remove it? any help would be apperciated.
thank u

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Last edited:

idefiler6

Reaction score
I've never had that icon in my notification bar, no idea how to help you.

OP
anthonyscogins
Reaction score
I did a hard reset and it got rid of it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Alch3m1st

Reaction score
I wanted to post the easiest way to unroot your droid bionic is to go into recovery (holding both up and down volume buttons at the same time) and do a full data and cache wipe.... It seems to recover the stuff you uninstalled.

Corradokid05

Reaction score
I wanted to post the easiest way to unroot your droid bionic is to go into recovery (holding both up and down volume buttons at the same time) and do a full data and cache wipe.... It seems to recover the stuff you uninstalled.

Is this really all you have to do to unroot? Run Recovery holding the buttons and full wipe? Thats it?? Or is there more steps before this can be done?

Thanks ahead!

Alch3m1st

Reaction score
Bah I should of been clearer, you can get to recovery by, holding both the up and down volume buttons at the same time and turning on your phone. This will bring up a menu, by using the down volume button to highlight "Recovery", then use your up volume button to select that option. You'll see the Moto Logo then shortly after a triangle with an exclamation mark will come up. When you see this, press both the up and down volume buttons at the same time, this will bring up another menu "Android system recovery <3e>". You can navigate through the menu with either the up or down volume buttons. You'll want to highlight the "wipe data/factory reset" then once it's hightlighted use the power button then navigate to "Yes -- delete all user data" and use the power button to selected that option! I hope this helps

Last edited:

idk5

Reaction score
Bah I should of been clearer, you can get to recovery by, holding both the up and down volume buttons at the same time and turning on your phone. This will bring up a menu, by using the down volume button to highlight "Recovery", then use your up volume button to select that option. You'll see the Moto Logo then shortly after a triangle with an exclamation mark will come up. When you see this, press both the up and down volume buttons at the same time, this will bring up another menu "Android system recovery <3e>". You can navigate through the menu with either the up or down volume buttons. You'll want to highlight the "wipe data/factory reset" then once it's hightlighted use the power button then navigate to "Yes -- delete all user data" and use the power button to selected that option! I hope this helps

this method works is annoying but works very well thank you for sharing