Unlock Droid 2 Global

cabrerachaparro

Reaction score
Hello,

I bought a Motorola Droid 2 Global on ebay. I brought the phone to Peru, this is where I live. I inserted my carrier SIM card and I got a message about a SIM network PIN. I was entering many time the SIM PIN and it didn't work. Then I realized that I have to unlock the phone so I bought on ebay an unlock code. I received an 8 digits code but it didn't work.

Is there a way to unlock this phone? I don't wanna think that I waste my money :(

Thanks.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I bought a Motorola Droid 2 Global on ebay. I brought the phone to Peru, this is where I live. I inserted my carrier SIM card and I got a message about a SIM network PIN. I was entering many time the SIM PIN and it didn't work. Then I realized that I have to unlock the phone so I bought on ebay an unlock code. I received an 8 digits code but it didn't work.

Is there a way to unlock this phone? I don't wanna think that I waste my money :(

Thanks.

Hey bro! Did you go into settings and click the option of gsm global capability, or whatever its called.. you should be able to turn the global on and off!! Hope this helps!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey bro! Did you go into settings and click the option of gsm global capability, or whatever its called.. you should be able to turn the global on and off!! Hope this helps!

If all else fails...google it! Sorry, but I don't have one but my exwife does..lol Anyway...your in the right place! These forums should give you the help you need:) also try youtube and droidlife:)

craigvib

Reaction score
Hi, the code you have got may be wrong one.. get the correct code from some other unlock code providers like Mobile-unlocker . here you can get the correct code, i already unlocked my mobile through this provider..