Universal Androot

G

gavron

I looked before I posted this, so I know this wasn't answer but can Universal androot root a Motorola Droid running the official 2.2 (manually updated)?
Yes

Is there anything different between using this and the "regular way"?
Yes, this is the universal androot way.

And I know this was answer SEVERAL TIMES, but can you give 5 simple benefits to rooting a phone?
Yes.

Last, has anyone run into a lot of issues (bricking phones, overheating phones, void warrenty) when rooting their phones? What about overclocking it?
Yes.

Now go use "Search".

E

brooklyn2710

Reaction score
And I know this was answer SEVERAL TIMES, but can you give 5 simple benefits to rooting a phone?
Yes.

Last, has anyone run into a lot of issues (bricking phones, overheating phones, void warrenty) when rooting their phones? What about overclocking it?
Yes.

Now go use "Search".

E[/quote]

I was kinda of looking for 1. overclocking 2. Custom icons etc but thanks.

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Just got my X a few weeks ago and I'm loving it. I've been wanting an android phone ever since the OG Droid but waiting for update sucks.

Anyways now that I have the phone I realize that I'm basically a giant noob. I just want to know if anybody knows if using this program voids your warranty, and if it does when you unroot is there any evidence left behind that Verizon could ***** about if a hardware problem ever arose?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
rooting does void your warranty but can be taken off. DO NOT use the androot; check out "ROOTED" in my sig on how to do it the proper way. these one click apps are causing a lot of problems with rooting.

but no if you unroot the proper way, you cant tell.

babyb0y1

Reaction score
Help Root The Motorola FlipOut

Hey I try to root my phone but i cant find a app to root it is the motorola flipout cant any one help me pls or a app or website that would help me root it