Uninstall of weather 2.3.4 and news 2.3.4

michael22

Reaction score
Hello, I did a backup of motorola weather 2.3.4 and news 2.3.4 on bionic with titanium backup and uninstalled them. These are the only items that titanium backup can not manage to restore. I realize now that I should have only frozen them. How can i fix this issue. I need 2.3.4 com.motorola.blur.news and com.motorola.blur.weather. All help is greatly appreciated.

OP
M

michael22

Reaction score
Because I am assuming that I will need to return my phone to original condition to get back on the upgrade path at some point.

Tcizzle

Reaction score
Just curious on how vital these 2 annoying apps are. They are the first things I froze. I'm wondering if you need to FXZ.

OP
M

michael22

Reaction score
My problem is that i did not freeze them. I made a mistake and uninstalled them. i believe that they would be necessary to update in the future??? I am looking for a way to install them and then properly freeze them. Thank you for your help.

Tcizzle

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm definately not a pro. That's why my only thought is FXZ. Wish I could help more.

Tcizzle

Reaction score
FXZ is a fastboot file. Similar to the sbf of the past if you're familiar. It will revert your phone to the original build when it was pushed ota. .902 fxz can be found in the forum.

OP
M

michael22

Reaction score
This may be an option, but wouldnt it be easier for someone who has done a nandroid backup , or a backup of any kind to pull the file for me and send it to me??? I believe they are com.motorola.blur.news and com.motorola.blur.weather versions 2.3.4. Any help is greatly appreciated.

OP
M

michael22

Reaction score
Anyone?? I need the news widget file and the weather widget file. Also, if you are able to send them is there a special way that they must be installed??? I believe they are com.motorola.blur.news and com.motorola.blur.weather Thank you!