Unhappy with many roms

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah honestly listen to Brad. Cm based roms are the shiz. Plus you can flash betweeen them without having to sbf. I jump between liquid and cm pretty often just to check out new builds, features, etc.

And if you're not down with them or the slightly lacking battery life, youre on froyo so you could always make the jump to a prerooted gb with just a zip file.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lol that's what I do! Dance back and forth from liquid and cm7! But thinking about going back to gingy leak for shiz and giggles..:)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I think the only difference with the new gapps is the updated market. If you don't like the new one flash the gapps Brad posted.

@ drummer. You know you'll be back in no time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
So far I like CM7. First attempt to install it bombed, had to SBF again and start all over but now it works. I do wonder though, is there an issue with Blue Tooth? Cannot seem to get it to pair with my Mini Cooper's audio system and it used to work just fine.

igot25onit

Reaction score
Cm74dx - fast rom without hdmi out and not good video camera.

cm74dx lv1200

Rocko

Reaction score
I have flashed every rom. I always end up going back to Froyo rooted and bloat removed. I need the blur camera. Battery lasts 40-60hrs and it's pretty peppy with not many bugs-gb...

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cm74dx - fast rom without hdmi out and not good video camera.

cm74dx lv1200

I use Vignette and it works well. As for HDMI, it sucked on the X since it didn't allow mirroring on both displays.

random rom'd X