Droid x Rom

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Assuming you have TBH app, just download the sbf file in update.zip.format. Boot into clockwork, clear data/cache, and for good measure clear dalvik (in advanced menu), then flash the update.zip.

Those steps are assuming your rooted and bootstrapped though. If your not you will have to SBF with RSDlite (which doesn't help you either because you don't have a pc)... so then you would have to get yourself a copy of a live (bootable off dvd) linux distribution like ubuntu or puppy linux, and install and configure SBF utility and use that to root.

SBF-utility

{{ WugFresh }}

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Assuming you have TBH app, just download the sbf file in update.zip.format. Boot into clockwork, clear data/cache, and for good measure clear dalvik (in advanced menu), then flash the update.zip.

Those steps are assuming your rooted and bootstrapped though. If your not you will have to SBF with RSDlite (which doesn't help you either because you don't have a pc)... so then you would have to get yourself a copy of a live (bootable off dvd) linux distribution like ubuntu or puppy linux, and install and configure SBF utility and use that to root.

This site is for DX which I am not sure you have, but either way it has the links for SBF utility and other helpful resources.

{{ WugFresh }}

i hope im not wrong but i dont think you can post links to sbfs here on this site. its one of those rules they have you agree to before you register. But im not entirely sure though.

Last edited:

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Thats why whenever i would flash a leak i make sure that i know that i can go back to where i started. Its not really smart to go ahead and flash and then hate it or mess up your phone and not know how restore back. PC or a Mac is really helpful when you really mess things up or is the only you can root. You should have done more reading before "jumping the gun".

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

This site is for DX which I am not sure you have, but either way it has the links for SBF utility and other helpful resources.
Edit:LINK pulled

{{ WugFresh }}

i hope im not wrong but i dont think you can post links to sbfs here on this site. its one of those rules they have you agree to before you register. But im not entirely sure though.

Ok, delete my link in your quote and I will pull the link from my post and replace it with a direct link to SBF utility, thanks for the heads up.

{{ WugFresh }}

OP
M

michaelearth

Reaction score
Lex Luther I did read before I flashed and this rom is rootable by pc but im on vacation so I don't have a pc at the moment. Please don't assume things you don't know for sure.

Thanks everyone else for your help!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Lex Luther I did read before I flashed and this rom is rootable by pc but im on vacation so I don't have a pc at the moment. Please don't assume things you don't know for sure.

Thanks everyone else for your help!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

its safe to assume things. i never said that you did wrong or are dumb for doing any of the above. If i was on vacation i also would not be on the forums but then it depends on the vacay. Its just a misunderstanding on my part i guess, even though i did not know u were in vacay. I could have reworded it.