Unable to install some apps!!!

mal_eskrito

Reaction score
This is the scond release where I am unable to install a couple of apps. The 1 im really concerned about are angry birds. Any ideas on how to get it installed again will be great, I have tried with Miui backup and TI. And I have been unsuccessful with both programs.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Try a fresh download from market and then restore data only from TiBu. It (angry birds) installed fine for me.

Edit. Doodle dash worked from the market as well.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ASN-121

Reaction score
Did you wipe when installing? I didn't on the last release at first, and it wouldn't let me install apps, it kept rebooting.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ChuckDz3

Reaction score
I've had the same problem. The way I fixed it was a clean install of MIUI. I manually wiped data/cache/dalvik-cache and factory reset through recovery mode. Before I would just wipe using ROM Manager but that seemed to not give me a clean install. Hope this helps

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
I've had the same problem. The way I fixed it was a clean install of MIUI. I manually wiped data/cache/dalvik-cache and factory reset through recovery mode. Before I would just wipe using ROM Manager but that seemed to not give me a clean install. Hope this helps
I always wipe in recovery. I had the same problem with Angry Birds and I did what Hoppermi said and it worked. Just restore data using TiBu and you won't lose your levels.

OP
M

mal_eskrito

Reaction score
This is not the first release i had problems with. I have tried both but i was unsuccessful. Im going to give this a shot. with this build. I Will come back with the results