Angry Birds Crashing my launcher

clintiepoo

Reaction score
I think i found a bug.. those birds must be really angry. :)

I have a folder called "Games" that's sorted by app name. Angry birds is one of the apps. I installed "Angry Birds Seasons" and put that app in the folder. Now, when I try to open the folder the launcher crashes. I have to uninstall the app and it works again. I can put it in the folder with a different sort method and it works.

My suspicion is that both apps are named the same thing and so it doesn't know how to sort two identical names.

I am running the 11.26 (latest) version of MIUI.

blistermilk

Reaction score
I had the same issue. Just uninstall one of them, change the sort order of the folder to frequency, and the reinstall and it works just fine.

firecracker

Reaction score
I noticed that this morning too. I uninstalled seasonal since I hadn't played it yet and reinstalled it leaving it out of a folder.

joeybarclay

Reaction score
Miui doesn't seem to have a lot of available memory. My music app crashes if I try to do anything while its playing.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

nwilkins15

Reaction score
Just uninstall and reinstall. The process name is the same.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
C

clintiepoo

Reaction score
I had the same issue. Just uninstall one of them, change the sort order of the folder to frequency, and the reinstall and it works just fine.

Yeah, that's what I did too. I just really liked having everything in alphabetical order.

Taco

Reaction score
I noticed this also, I just hide Angry Birds Seasons on a far over home screen.

romiust

Reaction score
angry birds won't install

i can't get angry birds to install after downloading it from the market? anyone else?