Unable to Connect to my Router

LeftSnow

Reaction score
Just finished rooting my Droid 1 via MotoCache1's EXCELLENT guide. Seems to be working fine. I installed Wireless Tether and connected my Xoom to the phone with BlueTooth and it also works. Since my phone was connected to my wireless router I turned off Wireless Tether and tried to reconnect to the router. It trys to connect but does not connect. I made sure that BlueTooth was turned off and Wireless Tether was not running but no luck. I searched the Threads and the only on I found was that a "kernel" got messed up so my question is how do I fix that.

samiusmc

Reaction score
Just finished rooting my Droid 1 via MotoCache1's EXCELLENT guide. Seems to be working fine. I installed Wireless Tether and connected my Xoom to the phone with BlueTooth and it also works. Since my phone was connected to my wireless router I turned off Wireless Tether and tried to reconnect to the router. It trys to connect but does not connect. I made sure that BlueTooth was turned off and Wireless Tether was not running but no luck. I searched the Threads and the only on I found was that a "kernel" got messed up so my question is how do I fix that.

Did you reboot your router and phone?

OP
L

LeftSnow

Reaction score
Thanks for the response - I kick myself for asking a stupid question. I should have known to reset the router!

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App