Un-locking phone when answering call....

rjsurfer

Reaction score
I just noticed that I am having difficulty swiping the unlock code (stock) when I have an incoming call. I have to swipe across the screen multiple times before I can unlock the phone.

Anyone else with that issue? works fine when I'm just unlocking it to access the phone.

My phone is completely stock by the way.

Ron W.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dont usually have that problem. Try a factory reset to see if it helps.

Nightmares

Reaction score
Ive actually been having this problem for a lil while. not sure why its doing that. I just thought I had too many Apps or something lol

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
....same thing here....however, it only seems to happen when I have it in my cupholder....if i take it out then 1 swipe does the trick....whoa....some kind of sensor thing it appears....all i want these days is voice activated BT when driving so i don't have to SWIPE anything....yawn....2.2 OTA please....:icon_ poke:

mrcizzo

Reaction score
My friend has this problem but he has very oily hands. That and his screen is horribly dirty.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
no problems for me.

you must have clumsy fingers =P

Relex

Reaction score
I've been having this problem as well. I just got a replacement droid and this one is doing it and my last droid did it as well. I've found if you lock the phone and unlock it and swipe then it seems to work.

bikedogrun

Reaction score
try 'mylock phone tools' free app in the market. works better for me

Lots of folks have the problem. In addition to the app above, Tedd's phone tools provides similar functionality and solves the problem.
Yes, very common.

Both apps work, I like MyLock Phone Tools. It makes the camera button (copper-colored on the right side) a hardware "answer button"! dancedroid

Works everytime and no problems at all///

/BD :reddroid: