Ultimate Droid for DX is out! Still in alpha

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
yeah UDX will always be blur less lol. sorry to people who like blur. hoping to have a rc for all soon. nightly release has made finding all the bugs in this one go quickly for repair.

JonesA13

Reaction score
so im guessing the version coming out is for 2.3.15? if so that kinda sucks, I can't even flash any of my backups, basically had to start fresh.....i hope one for the leak comes out soon...
As of now, BD is doing nightly builds, so they will all be for 2.3.20 I'm guessing.

Yeah, I loaded up UDX on my X with the leak 2.2.1 and it works, given still has the three bugs he listed. When it's actually in use, this ROM is a beast. RubiX got some competition for the DX now. dancedroid

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
yeah UDX will always be blur less lol. sorry to people who like blur. hoping to have a rc for all soon. nightly release has made finding all the bugs in this one go quickly for repair.

am glad to hear that because once UDX is almost "Perfected" it'll be an elite rom for sure. Rubix will finally have serious competition

cruckus

Reaction score
I changed the settings to not turn the screen off for 30mins and watched the office for about 4hrs and some other stuff and after about six hours of continuous streaming was still at 80% battery this rom is gonna be a beast but I just left it on my phone don't really see a need to go back to a backup o and I'm overclocked but jrumnys app doesn't work I used the milestone app

detox

Reaction score
I ran UD for about an hour and I know I had some complaints about rom manager and droid x/2 overclock, but to tell you the truth, UD is all I can think about. This rom is absolutely sick. I can't wait for it to be a finished product. I want to flash back and run it some more but I think im just gonna have to hold off. Please hurry blackdroid. Detox is fiending!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I dont see why people hate BLUR so much. I find it to be functional and nice on the eyes. Maybe he'l release a blur version of UD

I SERIOUSLY doubt it. With it being AOSP and not based on any blur build, it would be tough to incorporate the blur into the rom.

Next to impossible. Seriously, Moto adjusted EVERY framework file to incorporate blur some way or another.

Watch out for Ultimate Droid. BlackDroid has done an amazing job, especially in helping me with my own source build. Soon, blur (even the little we have left in current "stable" roms) is a thing of the past. I have some ideas for the reboot on lock I'm going to share with BD. He's done some great work :)

KillerVamp

Reaction score
I was waiting until UD came to the DX. I am now officially looking to upgrade from my D1 to the X. The only thing I was waiting on was BD.

mkcm97

Reaction score
I'm on rubix right now, but it seems since drod is helping out, I will be flashing ud as soon as the final release is out.dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
So Drod, are you saying what I think your saying?

Most of the good rom devs already help each other. Even if UD isn't a "Fission/Rubix killer", they'll all help each other. The only time that doesn't happen is when either egos or money is involved. We all know these guys are poor, so the money thing isn't really there. And they're all stand-up enough to not get into little kid ego battles, so this shouldn't surprise you.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
So Drod, are you saying what I think your saying?

Most of the good rom devs already help each other. Even if UD isn't a "Fission/Rubix killer", they'll all help each other. The only time that doesn't happen is when either egos or money is involved. We all know these guys are poor, so the money thing isn't really there. And they're all stand-up enough to not get into little kid ego battles, so this shouldn't surprise you.

Am not sure what you think I meant by my question but I was simply trying to ask Drod if he had a miracle in store for us because UDx beta is def worth waiting on and trying..Really have no clue what you're referring to quoting my question..