Ultimate Droid 3.0.1 connectivity issues

jchammer123

Reaction score
Are you sure its not just the area you're in? I live in a cement loft and I don't get any 3g signal inside, but as soon as I step outside on my balcony I do. Whenever I change roms I have to go on my balcony.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
B

Brent Bro

Reaction score
No, it doesn't work anywhere. I have always had connectivity until i installed ultimate droid.

jchammer123

Reaction score
Did you create a backup before installing ultimate droid?

OP
B

Brent Bro

Reaction score
Ok, so the plot thickens. I just restored back to an older version of ultimate droid. The 3g came back and the bluetooth started working again. All of a sudden I had a reboot and it all went away again. I love having it rooted, but I am getting discouraged with not being able to check email, etc. Please help!!

jchammer123

Reaction score
Damn! Have you tried flashing back to stock? I'm gonna create a topic as well on this and see if we can't find some other options as well. I wonder if you flash back to the stock rom, would you still have the problem?

OP
B

Brent Bro

Reaction score
I haven't yet, but it sounds like a good route. Which stock rom would you recommend flashing?

jchammer123

Reaction score
When you initially rooted your phone, did you make a backup before installing your first rom?

OP
B

Brent Bro

Reaction score
I'm to the point now where I just want to unroot to see if it will help. I have googled and it doesn't seem like anyone else has had this problem. I have had my droid for 15 months now and never had a problem until now. I don't have a restore from right after the root. Does anyone else have any other ideas?

jchammer123

Reaction score
Man I've googled and asked around and I keep getting the answers we already went through. I'm sorry I wasn't much help!