a new UD rom is coming for 10 devices in the near furure... maybe its today

o Fi1thy

Reaction score

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The site is down for an upgrade, we will be support more people online at once. It was also support faster connections to forums and downloads through the site. This upgrade doesnt mean any 3.0.0 but we have talked about a RC release bc the rom is running awesome! Im beta testing it up right now, so we will see if i find any major issues causing that we wouldnt get an RC out maybe today. :D

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
The site is down for an upgrade, we will be support more people online at once. It was also support faster connections to forums and downloads through the site. This upgrade doesnt mean any 3.0.0 but we have talked about a RC release bc the rom is running awesome! Im beta testing it up right now, so we will see if i find any major issues causing that we wouldnt get an RC out maybe today. :D

So this would mean i need to subscribe tonight then right? lol

OP
E

elucid

Reaction score

Thanks for the update. It looks like my prediction may be wrong then ;)

dredhead407

Reaction score
Maybe means its not going to happen in the next one or two days. Not to be a downer but we ALL already know that.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Maybe means its not going to happen in the next one or two days. Not to be a downer but we ALL already know that.

dont be so sure yet, im pushing at BD alot to release some sorta RC for you guys, what im running now i feel could be a final release, just doesnt have 100% of the new features or old ones back yet. auto brightness is still being worked on. otherwise rom seems solid, definitely stable. I will let you all know after we get the forums and website back up what the plan is on a release.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

dont be so sure yet, im pushing at BD alot to release some sorta RC for you guys, what im running now i feel could be a final release, just doesnt have 100% of the new features or old ones back yet. auto brightness is still being worked on. otherwise rom seems solid, definitely stable. I will let you all know after we get the forums and website back up what the plan is on a release.

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana: