UD Booted on TBolt!!!

Reaction score
Hmm... that unlock screen looks a lot like the Droid X one... I prefer it as I can silence the phone without having to unlock. Will that be on the ROM once it is ready for the TBolt?

Also, if you are looking for other things to get on it, keep the Sense Widgets, but get the Home Screens to go into landscape, and also fix the issue with an AUX 3.5mm cable without a mic causing the phone to mute it's internal mics. :D

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Could my issue also be that I have auto upload enabled on my photobucket app?

could not say. try taking pics again. 1 click on camera button to open and keep steady. then copy from ur sd to pc and see how they look.

DizzyThermal

Reaction score
Guess I know what my next ph will be...lol...my d1 is about due for my upgrade date, have been starting to make a decision on what to get next, as much as I have loved my d1, I know damn well it will never be a motorola again.

QFT

(I needed to add this because DroidForums.net yelled at me for having a short post.. :p However, this post only needed to be three letters long)

cnmsales

Reaction score
Hows this coming along? Im DYING to have some UD goodness on my TB. I feel naked without it!!!

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
Any progress yet? JW cuz its been quiet in this area lol dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
RIL need to be written from ground up. Birdman has been working on it and cm. until someone gets a working one nothing will happen.

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
RIL need to be written from ground up. Birdman has been working on it and cm. until someone gets a working one nothing will happen.

Oh ok. Well better late then never :) I would love to be able to flash sense UI over it, because I really am enjoying it. But eh I am waiting patiently, and thank you for the response

Sent from a bolt o' thunder!

bearklaws007

Reaction score
I know it is the droid forum,but i can not wait or i hope UD will do the tbolt a rom...all tbolts owners are hoping for that...

coovee

Reaction score
oh whooopseees, i thought he said he had a D1, my bad. sorry i was confused

cnmsales

Reaction score
Any update on this? Really wanting this ROM on my phone.

devante387

Reaction score
Just bought the bolt today but I haven't activated it yet. When will we see a UD rom available for the Thunderbolt? :icon_ banana: