UD Booted on TBolt!!!

adsfa34

Reaction score
awesome! great work ... can't wait to see what it's like when it reaches 88 mph! (like in back to the future....)

Thats a bug blackdroid is working on. when you hit 88 mph it sends you back to 1999 and you have a startac in place of your thunderbolt.:icon_eek:

LMAO! nice one!

Sent from Sourcery

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
UH OH! We figured out we need a new Flux Capacitor!

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Guess I know what my next ph will be...lol...my d1 is about due for my upgrade date, have been starting to make a decision on what to get next, as much as I have loved my d1, I know damn well it will never be a motorola again.

Reaction score
Any update on this?

The first nightly is out for subscribers but its far from ready. Many things are simply not working at this point such as signal, camera, bluetooth, and audio. I'd say within a week or so we'll start getting closer to UD being ready for Thunderbolt. That however is just a guess on my part and could be entirely wrong.

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Any update on this?

The first nightly is out for subscribers but its far from ready. Many things are simply not working at this point such as signal, camera, bluetooth, and audio. I'd say within a week or so we'll start getting closer to UD being ready for Thunderbolt. That however is just a guess on my part and could be entirely wrong.

i hope your wrong! lol. i want it done faster!

cujo6801

Reaction score
Any update on this?

+1 I'm hoping UD will be up and running at full speed by the 8th next month...thats when I get mine

Reaction score
Any update on this?

Yeah I hope my prediction is wrong too and that its ready much sooner. But on the other hand I did want to make a prediction that felt a bit realisic... so we'll see.

(I still hope I'm wrong even if I tried to be realistic lol)

Nblufire12

Reaction score
Why are your D1 pictures so much better than my D1's pictures?

Half the time I take a picture with UD 3.1.1 the camera freezes or my phone locks up...

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Why are your D1 pictures so much better than my D1's pictures?

Half the time I take a picture with UD 3.1.1 the camera freezes or my phone locks up...

steady hand for the pics. and only touch the camera button once to load it. dont hold it. should eliminate the fc issue.

Nblufire12

Reaction score
Could my issue also be that I have auto upload enabled on my photobucket app?