Two new Verizon Droids coming this Summer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I've pretty much decided I'm Gonna be getting the Shadow as long as the leaked specs are true. Dunno what to expect with the Extreme. Maybe the Shadow with a keyboard. I can't really see them doing a Droid 2 less than a year after the first one was released. But who knows.
Looks like the Xtreme is the Shadow or the Shadow is the Xtreme : )

Xtreme= no keyboard

Droid 2= Keyboard

And yes Droid 2 will be realeasing before years end. Probably this summer July/August

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've pretty much decided I'm Gonna be getting the Shadow as long as the leaked specs are true. Dunno what to expect with the Extreme. Maybe the Shadow with a keyboard. I can't really see them doing a Droid 2 less than a year after the first one was released. But who knows.
Looks like the Xtreme is the Shadow or the Shadow is the Xtreme : )

Xtreme= no keyboard

Droid 2= Keyboard

And yes Droid 2 will be realeasing before years end. Probably this summer July/August[/QUOTE]

This is accurate entirely, Not sure of the date yet but I would be surprised to see it go past August for release. The Shadow is a different device for sure! I say bring them both on and let the joy of Android roll on :)

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Great observation that there is less comparison to the iPhone these days. There are some who probably have great connections on AT&T's network and don't want to change. For them the iPhone probably is the best option at the time. The Android option isn't as open as what we've got with the Droid.

More phones for the Android breeds competition for Android consumers. Multiple manufacturers of Android devices is also good for consumers.

yay for us!

BIG_RED

Reaction score
Okk... So the shadow will or will not have a keyboard I am so confused but thats normal for me lol

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's great to see these new Android devices.

Myself, I am simply waiting for the first LTE capable (hopefully) Moto phone. My current understanding is we won't see these devices until Q1 of 2011 at the earliest.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score