Two albums instead of One--Missing artwork cannot add

comphateu

Reaction score
Whenever im uploading music to my phone some albums will get split into two albums instead of staying as one single one. Very annoying and I can't figure out how fix it, using real player music player app and Notepod(itunesagent) to upload music.

but Albums are not split in the music player that came with the phone, except some of the albums do not show album art work.

a solution to one or the other would very helpful! P.S tried album grabber program didn't work. it shows that it added the artwork in the app but when I go to the music app, nothing has changed and its still empty all my music is organized with tag scanner so all tags should be correct not to mention it was synced from my itunes which is organized.

Reaction score
Similar Problem

I used MP3 Tag editor to set album and cover pics but when I play on my droid razor there is no album pic when playing the song but I just noticed when the phone was locked and playing the song a small pic of the album cover was shown with the song title. So why when I play just the song is there no album cover? Is there a better music player app I should get?