Tweaked theme and apps

trook

Reaction score
what would I need to port blue to fission Jack? I can replace the icons in the drawable hdpi folder but it will still only be half crystal..

JustJack1235

Reaction score
open up both themes side by side with 7zip and copy and paste all the files in each folder into the zip.....Dont copy folders...just open up each folder and copy its contents into the other~
that make sense?

the theme is mostly drawerable-hdpi based.... what else are you looking for? the apps? pull the apps with 7zip that u want and put them on ur sdcard. and from the market download an app called ZipSigner~ and sign each app and then install like normal~

trook

Reaction score
to get the blue buttons on the keyboard would I open up both drawables within latin ime and just replace the icons?

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Yes... but the keyboad is ASOP so it wont work on that rom :( It would need to be completely decompiled and recomplied and i have no clue how to do that....

Try pulling the latinIME from the GummyJar version or the Rubix version~ see if that works~

JustJack1235

Reaction score
If that doesnt work... see if you can open up liberty's toolbox and choose install add ons and install the aosp keyboard then try pushing the LatinIME.apk ~

rystan11

Reaction score
sorry guys for the wait. So, what are the suggestions to getting my phone out of the bootloop? I've never sbf'd before, so what the steps? I wiped through Android Recovery like you said. Am i supposed to do something else?

Last edited:

rystan11

Reaction score
justjack? you there?......... (cricket chirp)...... .... . .. . . ...... ...... (cricket chirp)

cyber space..... where no one can hear you scream..

ahhhhhhh

Last edited:

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Took u long enuf! Pull the battery and press and hold the power till it boots into bootstrap
If ur still bootlooping now.... it will be quicker to sbf~
Did u mount the system and data when u installed earlier?

Sent on the fly~

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I flashed back to squid and tried the zip.... u missed a step somewhere. Cuz it worked for me....

Follow the steps on that thread to SBf.

Sent on the fly~