Turn off Alarm & Time for GOOD, that came on the Droid X

R

RETG

I have installed Alarm Clock Plus and have it setup the way I want, but whenever I plug the X into a power cord and place it into the cradle, the stock Alarm clock turns On. I have looked at every option to completely turn off the stock alarm clock, but cannot do it.
This is on a replacement X since my mic stopped working on my original X. And on my original X I did not have this problem, and honestly, do not remember doing anything other than installing Alarm Clock Plus. With the original X, I would plug it in, place it into the cradle and Alarm Clock Plus would pop up.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

OP
J

JriderG

I guess no one wanted to help you, since you can find all the information with a quick search.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
R

RETG

Gee, I really appreciate the criticism on my post. Did you ever think that 3 MONTHS AGO, I might have tried the search button, but found nothing? Do you realize how many different terms can be used and if not all used, possibly I didn't find what I needed.

I guess I have to ask why, AFTER THREE MONTHS, you have to step in with your smart *** remarks. Or are you just trolling for trouble?

Finally, do us all a favor and butt out if you have nothing intelligent to write.

Feel honored dude; you are my first on the ignore list!

Last edited by a moderator: