Trouble With Launchers!!!

Reaction score
Am I doing something wrong. Every launcher I install on my bionic seems to work for a few hours and then get really glitchy once I put widgets and such on the screens. Are the widgets my problem. The only launcher that handles what I am throwing at it is the stock home. Never even hiccups. ADW, LP,GO,SPB all act the same. Do any of you have these issues. screen transitions are horrible, and stagger like crazy, even default is twitchy at times. app drawer looks horrible when in opening transition. Let me know what you are using, how many screens, and how many widgets. I am at 5 screens, 14 widgets. Moto still smooth as can be.

Scribble

Reaction score
I'm using go... 5 screens um not that many widgets only 5 but everything runs very smooth and fast. I love go launcher! :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm using stock, but have only 7 widgets. Maybe one (or more) of your widgets aren't playing nice with the launchers.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Am I doing something wrong. Every launcher I install on my bionic seems to work for a few hours and then get really glitchy once I put widgets and such on the screens. Are the widgets my problem. The only launcher that handles what I am throwing at it is the stock home. Never even hiccups. ADW, LP,GO,SPB all act the same. Do any of you have these issues. screen transitions are horrible, and stagger like crazy, even default is twitchy at times. app drawer looks horrible when in opening transition. Let me know what you are using, how many screens, and how many widgets. I am at 5 screens, 14 widgets. Moto still smooth as can be.

Are you running any of your widgets off of sdcard? That may be the reason. Are you rooted/rommed or unrooted? You are not using an auto task killer right?