Trouble adding Yahoo email account to my Droid X

Osunflower14

Reaction score
I had to remove my yahoo email account on my Droid X as my password had been compromised on my yahoo account. For some reason the app wouldnt let me just put in the new password after I changed it in my yahoo account so I removed the whole account and figure I would just add it again. I added it and everything but I put in my new password and it keeps telling me log in is incorrect and will not let me add my yahoo email account. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

wireman2161

Reaction score
the same exact thing happened to me last week. i never did get it back in account on the phone. but what i did was go to the email app hit settings and add it there thats all i know to do. the app is email@ it should be on your phone already.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I had to remove my yahoo email account on my Droid X as my password had been compromised on my yahoo account. For some reason the app wouldnt let me just put in the new password after I changed it in my yahoo account so I removed the whole account and figure I would just add it again. I added it and everything but I put in my new password and it keeps telling me log in is incorrect and will not let me add my yahoo email account. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

were u able to get ur issue resolved?