Yahoo email hacked

OutInTheSticks

Reaction score
Found out this morning that my Yahoo email had been hacked. Signed in to Yahoo & changed password immediately, trying to minimize the damage.

I took a glance at the Recent history of Yahoo & my account, and saw where I had logged into it over the weekend, and then saw this morning when the craziness started that "Access Type" of Yahoo! Mobile had signed in from Romania. Needless to say, that wasn't me, and I've never been there. Have shut down my PC at home, but I am concerned that this hack since it is Yahoo Mobile, may not be thru that PC, but instead may be thru my phone (on which I also have Yahoo mail) instead.

Is there any way to figure out where they possibly were able to hack this thru?

I am concerned that a recently downloaded update (to a program that was otherwise working fine) has been compromised.

Any ideas or suggestions as to where to go from here?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
i went thru sumilar situation where hacker got into all my emails. needless to say i had to delete my accts and start a new. wasnt fun but once they get thru, u need to delete that acct completely. i was able to get the IP location and filed a suit. i dont believe it hacked ur device but possibly ur PC so a full scanning is necessary.