Tron Theme???

beerman1373

Reaction score
Cant seem to get it flashed. I get Aborted error when i try to install from recovery. Downloaded twice, same issue!

bamick823

Reaction score
I got it to flash. I had to install it on a clean rom..no previous theme... Only thing that doesnt work for me is facebook themed and when I went to sign in it forecloses. Tried fixing permissions then tried deleteing facebook.apk from system/app then reflashing but forecloses so went to the market and downloaded the non themed version and it works just not themed. Also wish it was the new market that is themed but no big deal. Thanx alot for porting this over

beerman1373

Reaction score
I got it to flash. I had to install it on a clean rom..no previous theme... Only thing that doesnt work for me is facebook themed and when I went to sign in it forecloses. Tried fixing permissions then tried deleteing facebook.apk from system/app then reflashing but forecloses so went to the market and downloaded the non themed version and it works just not themed. Also wish it was the new market that is themed but no big deal. Thanx alot for porting this over

Thanks for the head up! I will try to flash over clean ROM.

beerman1373

Reaction score
Installed over Clean UD 2.5, No luck! Oh Well, I will give it try when i get home tonight when i can install to PC and then put on SD. It looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!