Tron theme...please? Pretty please?

OP
m1ghtysauc3

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
seems to me they work just fine.... just make sure you arent using a backup of any kind. like fresh liberty or theme on theme liberty....dancedroid

try this....

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/117360-theme-tron-theme-here-3.html

but dont hold me or the maker resopnsible.
So you're saying that as long as I'm on a fresh non backup version of Liberty, then I should be able to download the DX file and flash it like I normally do on my D2 and it should work?

sent from my Liberty infused Droid 2

aquariuster

Reaction score
Mmhmmmm....... :d :d :d :d :d :d

:D i realized that when both of the mirror sites for the themes in the rom itself went to the same place that the themes themselves are mostly interchangeable.

tron works "so far so good" on my d2...... although im thinking of switching to something else already.....

just make sure you use a non restored version....
or...
reboot into clockwork
re-flash liberty
reboot
reboot back into clockwork
mount your system
flash the tron theme....
dont forget to reinstall update.zip....
then reboot....
and there you go.

ive been flashing droid x themes all day and have only had a problem when i restored and then flashed... for some reason its not a huge fan of that.

but dont hold me responsible if you mess something up.
and as always kids.... practiace safe rooting. dont forget to wear a backup.

OP
m1ghtysauc3

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
:D i realized that when both of the mirror sites for the themes in the rom itself went to the same place that the themes themselves are mostly interchangeable.

tron works "so far so good" on my d2...... although im thinking of switching to something else already.....

or...
reboot into clockwork
re-flash liberty
reboot
mount your system
flash the tron theme....
then reboot....
and there you go.

ive been flashing droid x themes all day and have only had a problem when i restored and then flashed... for some reason its not a huge fan of that.

Yeah I know not to hold you responsible. When you say reinstall update.zip, what update.zip are you referring to exactly? Also, I should still wipe when reflashing Liberty right?

aquariuster

Reaction score

or...
reboot into clockwork
re-flash liberty
reboot
mount your system
flash the tron theme....
then reboot....
and there you go.

Yeah I know not to hold you responsible. When you say reinstall update.zip, what update.zip are you referring to exactly? Also, I should still wipe when reflashing Liberty right?

Clockwork Recovery's update.zip.... incase something goes wrong when you do flash it, it will bring you back to clockwork recovery so you can restore a backup or what have you.

OP
m1ghtysauc3

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score

or...
reboot into clockwork
re-flash liberty
reboot
mount your system
flash the tron theme....
then reboot....
and there you go.

Clockwork Recovery's update.zip.... incase something goes wrong when you do flash it, it will bring you back to clockwork recovery so you can restore a backup or what have you.
I'm buying you a Hooker.

jeagolf

Reaction score

or...
reboot into clockwork
re-flash liberty
reboot
mount your system
flash the tron theme....
then reboot....
and there you go.​

ive been flashing droid x themes all day and have only had a problem when i restored and then flashed... for some reason its not a huge fan of that.​

and as always kids.... practiace safe rooting. dont forget to wear a backup.​

Can you refresh my memory on the exact "update zip" you are talking about?

Also I am not able to get the theme to flash. I am trying the other download option as we speak.

Thanks in advance.

jeagolf

Reaction score
Both Tron Links allow download but it will not flash to my droid. Just an FYI.