Tron Theme by RoLa for UD 2.5 - Droid 1

tjkriegel

Reaction score
This is RoLa's Tron Theme ported to UD 2.5 by myself * UPDATED 12/25*

**Now has the new adw launcher 1.3.6, Facebook 1.5, Pandora 1.5.3, and new framework images**
(12/25 Fixed the themed YouTube)

This theme includes:
Framework
Browser
Calendar
Desk Clock
Email
Facebook
Gallery
Gmail
Search
Messaging
Music
Pandora
Phone Dialer
Settings
Twitter
... and more

Thanks to RoLa for making the theme and giving permission to port it to UD

Thanks also go to schmaltzy for getting the ball rolling, getting permission from RoLa and being brave enough to test it out

Download Link - http://www.multiupload.com/LIQO9RK9LE
Tron wallpapers - http://picasaweb.google.com/j.b.themes/AndroidTronHDPIAndLarger#

Please let me know any issues you may find

Last edited:

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
This looks pretty sweet. I think I might have to give it a whirl!
When do you think you will have the update and what will be on it that is different from this one?

silvasrt4

Reaction score
All drama aside, UD is one of the most stable roms i have put on my phone and ive used most of them out there. The man really does do great work hands down! Im glad to see this on UD! might have to test it out soon. Thanks for the port!

ngomez

Reaction score
Im not here to flame, but I'm just curious? I mean I would love to see themes go to alot of different roms. But at the moment, none have made my heart pitter patter, so I'm sticking with stock.

beerman1373

Reaction score
Downloaded twice and each time when trying to install i get Install aborted (bad). I did download directly to phone so i will try to PC and then put on SD.

ballmore

Reaction score
ROLA.... I'm not sure what you don't like about U.D. and really I don't care. I just wanted to drop in and tell you that you made an awesome theme bro. I was using the Tron wallpapers with the Breeze theme that just came out and it looks very nice. Ofcourse the wallpapers go better with your theme but your theme wasn't ported at the time.

WishRyder

Reaction score
Old drama dies hard.

I like the theme, but I'm not crazy about the gold. Kinda wish it was a blue color too.

kratos

Reaction score
I really want to flash this, but if the dev doesn't want it ported to UD, I think I'm going to pass. UD is the most stable and feature packed ROM I have ever used. I know that there was some past issues with BD, but he has overcome those issues and now codes properly, giving credit when due, and is not shady about anything.

I guess you could just say that I am a "forgive and forget" kind of guy and so are thousands of others.

I just wanted to express my feelings about this as I have a feeling that if I flash it now, I will never see it again after BD updates to a new version.

So, until I know for sure that this will be ported to other versions of UD, I will pass, but love what I see from screenshots.

With, all of that said, would the dev of this theme please reconsider the whole forgiveness thing and allow this to be ported to new versions of UD? I would love to rock this theme on my phone!!!

Kratos

illmatic636

Reaction score
I really want to flash this, but if the dev doesn't want it ported to UD, I think I'm going to pass. UD is the most stable and feature packed ROM I have ever used. I know that there was some past issues with BD, but he has overcome those issues and now codes properly, giving credit when due, and is not shady about anything.

I guess you could just say that I am a "forgive and forget" kind of guy and so are thousands of others.

I just wanted to express my feelings about this as I have a feeling that if I flash it now, I will never see it again after BD updates to a new version.

So, until I know for sure that this will be ported to other versions of UD, I will pass, but love what I see from screenshots.

With, all of that said, would the dev of this theme please reconsider the whole forgiveness thing and allow this to be ported to new versions of UD? I would love to rock this theme on my phone!!!

Kratos

Dude, just flash it. The damage as Rola said is done. The theme is hot, and very different from others. It's already ported.

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
So, does the theme work fine when you download it through your PC rather than straight from your phone?