[THEME]Tron Theme is Here!!!

Carpatus

Reaction score
For those that have been waiting for a Tron theme, here it is. This is a port of RoLa's Tron theme for CM6.1.1. He deserves all credit for this great theme and his original thread can be found here. The only thing I added was the Liberty logo in the pull down bar.

I am planning on theming some more apps and maybe doing a boot animation for this theme in the near future.

Themed apps:
ADW
Browser
Calculator
Calender
Camera
Contacts
Desk Clock
Email
Facebook
Gallery 3D
Genie Widget
Gmail
Google Quick Search Box
LatinIME
Market v 2.2.11
MMS
Music
Pandora
Phone
Settings
Talk
Twitter
Youtube

Also included is a CM Wallpaper pack with contains some Tron wallpapers as well.

Download: TronX 1.0 for LibertyX 1.0

Installing:
1)Boot into Recovery
2)Mount System
3)Install from SD Card
4)Reboot
5)Enjoy :)

Screenshots

CAP201101171833.jpg

CAP201101171835.jpg

CAP201101171851-1.jpg

CAP201101171832.jpg

Last edited:

jonwgee

Reaction score
Looks good! As a side note, If you use the notification trigger in drocap, after the first cap you won't get that su permissions junk in your caps :) I always "waste one" first

RoLa

Reaction score
No status bar or pulldown text edits? I made them different colors as black is hard to read. Also, that status bar has been updated twice since that one.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Yea RO..let them Themers know how its done Bruh...lol..Tron has been the only theme I've been rockin since you dropped it son..bang it out for all the Elite ROMS:)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jawonder

Reaction score
No status bar or pulldown text edits? I made them different colors as black is hard to read. Also, that status bar has been updated twice since that one.

I installed it over a plain liberty after mounting system but i'm not getting any 3G signal it only works over wifi and there is no dialer can't find it anywhere . I'm so disappointed it's such a beautiful Theme . ANY ANSWER ON THIS !!

Last edited:
OP
C

Carpatus

Reaction score
Very nice work man!!

Thanks but all I did was port it. You should thank RoLa, not me.

jonwgee said:
Looks good! As a side note, If you use the notification trigger in drocap, after the first cap you won't get that su permissions junk in your caps I always "waste one" first

All, thanks for that info. I used the shake feature but I will definitely try that out

RoLa said:

Sorry, started with the one from Rubix then when you sent me the link to the new one, I just went through the drawable-hdpi file and thought I got everything that was new. I will get right on that.

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
android kb force close

First off really nice work and thanks for the port its really a theme you have to install and try to appreciate.

Now I do have one problem that I can't figure out for the life of me. The themed android keyboard looks awesome but as soon as I type two letters and autofill pops up it forces close every time any thoughts or help greatly appreciated

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Oh I forgot to ask this to How about a tron themed swype that would be awesome to have to

jawonder

Reaction score
Hey Rola ! could you help me ?, after installing the Theme on my X i'm not getting any 3G signal nor can i find the phone Dialer . It's works over wifi but as i said no Dialer .

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Jawon simple re install the liberty rom then redo the tron I have personally had this happen before with the linear theme

jawonder

Reaction score
Jawon simple re install the liberty rom then redo the tron I have personally had this happen before with the linear theme

You think that would fix it and it's nothing to do with the Theme because other themes work ok .

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

You think that would fix it and it's nothing to do with the Theme because other themes work ok .

I know it works it also fixed the problem I was having with the keyboard trust me just do it and you will be happy flash liberty rom reboot then reboot and flash tron theme and all will be good

jawonder

Reaction score

I know it works it also fixed the problem I was having with the keyboard trust me just do it and you will be happy flash liberty rom reboot then reboot and flash tron theme and all will be good

Thanks man gonna delete the one i have then flash a fresh one over a stock backup that i have because i really love this theme .

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
No need to delete anything trust me and try it this way first if your running liberty just reflash the rom thats it no wipe nothing I have done this