Transferring pics from mac to bionic

rumblee1

Reaction score
Help. I can't seem to get my photos from my macbook pro to my bionic. How do I sync?

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

Batman8

Reaction score
Help. I can't seem to get my photos from my macbook pro to my bionic. How do I sync?

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

On the Bionic you can now use a stock/built-in app called "ZumoCast" to get all of your photos and music from computer to your phone. There is even a video tutorial that normally comes on one of your Bionic home screens that explains it AND walks you through how to set it up. I haven't tried it myself, but it sounds like it may do just what you need it to...so it's worth a try.

Another option if you only want a few pictures is to do it via bluetooth which is really nice AND pretty fast if you're familiar with pairing bluetooth devices and such. Good luck.

Last edited:

Sectime

Reaction score
On the Bionic you can now use a stock/built-in app called "ZumoCast" to get all of your photos and music from computer to your phone. There is even a video tutorial that normally comes on one of your Bionic home screens that explains it AND walks you through how to set it up. I haven't tried it myself, but it sounds like it may do just what you need it to...so it's worth a try.

Another option if you only want a few pictures is to do it via bluetooth which is really nice AND pretty fast if you're familiar with pairing bluetooth devices and such. Good luck.
I tried ZumoCast it worked great. Then I noticed I could see all my docs including tax returns etc. I read the privacy statement and decided to delete it.

ms1951

Reaction score
+1 on the Motorola Media Link for Mac - Overview - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA. I started using it a couple of days ago and it works great with syncing iTunes, and photos.
I used to use doubleTwist but was having too many issues keeping the iTunes database sync'ed with the doubleTwist application on my Mac. The Media Link works without a flaw.
Tried using ZumoCast but even though it found my music and playlists it would never show the actual songs. Motorola rep said it is a known issue.