How do i get my pics back?

Ansa82

Reaction score
So i got a new replacement bionic since i had so many issues with first one. So far 2nd one seems good. First one was set up IN the verizon store for me...they transferred all of my pics from old HTC incredible to bionic. That bionic was returned to store. New bionic was sent via fed ex & I activated myself. Come to find out...all my pics are on my droid incred. But i cannot figure out how to get them to bionic. Theyre stored ON THE PHONE not the SD card. I hooked incred to computer & htc sync comes up...i sync with computer trying to move pics to pc but then once phone is unplugged theyre not there! How on earth are the verizon store employees able to get pics from phone to phone so easily?!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

KeepItReal

Reaction score
Use an app call Astro that will let you view you files on your Incredible 1. You're pictures should be in the 'root' directory under DCIM. There may be random pictures elsewhere, so check all you folders twice. The Incredible 1 was the only Android device that the camera app did not default to saving to the SD card. Users had to go into the menu of the camera app and change it, so most phones were not changed.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
Ansa82

Ansa82

Reaction score
Use an app call Astro that will let you view you files on your Incredible 1. You're pictures should be in the 'root' directory under DCIM. There may be random pictures elsewhere, so check all you folders twice. The Incredible 1 was the only Android device that the camera app did not default to saving to the SD card. Users had to go into the menu of the camera app and change it, so most phones were not changed.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

So do i put Astro on my pc and mt bionic? Or just the pc? Not on the incredible right...cause that doesnt have service anymore
Thanks

CJsGirl

Reaction score
Another option is when you connect your old incredible to your pc, don't synch... just let windows bring up the box asking what you want to do, and then use windows explorer to save the pictures from your old phone onto your computer.

OP
Ansa82

Ansa82

Reaction score
Another option is when you connect your old incredible to your pc, don't synch... just let windows bring up the box asking what you want to do, and then use windows explorer to save the pictures from your old phone onto your computer.

I would love to do that, but when I plug it in the HTC sync comes up and nothing else. Should I uninstall HTC sync program?

CJsGirl

Reaction score
I would love to do that, but when I plug it in the HTC sync comes up and nothing else. Should I uninstall HTC sync program?

On my old incredible, I would just plug it into the computer via USB ... wait a minute or two sometimes ... and windows would pop up asking me what I wanted to do. I never used the synch option.