Transferring paid apps to my new phoner?

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
In the play store app when in "my apps" near the top it shows "installed" touch the screen right thete and drag to the left it will switch to "all apps" which will show your history.

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

drunkclever

Reaction score
I logged into my account then opened up the shop... it showed it was downloading 34 apps... after it was done I looked around for the apps... nothing.. lol? Apparently I must download each app for them to show up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I logged into my account then opened up the shop... it showed it was downloading 34 apps... after it was done I looked around for the apps... nothing.. lol? Apparently I must download each app for them to show up.

So you're trying to restore your apps to a replacement device or after a reset?

Does the play store show as the play store, or is it showing as the app market?

If its showing as downloading, did it say that the apps will be downloaded at a later time??

If either one of these is happening, go into settings, applications, manage applications, all, go down to the play store app, and clear data and force stop. Then reopen the play store and try the download again.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

Last edited:

drunkclever

Reaction score
Well... it showed as the play store... then in the notification bar it said downloading 30 something apps... then when they finished, they all disappeared... lol

So I just download them when I need them.

Thanks for your help.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Well... it showed as the play store... then in the notification bar it said downloading 30 something apps... then when they finished, they all disappeared... lol

So I just download them when I need them.

Thanks for your help.

No problem :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!