Transfer photos to PC?

davidb4775

Reaction score
Not wanting to hijack this thread but is Motocast superior to using dropbox to transfer stuff?

Websquad

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6 +

211SSW

Reaction score
I had no idea there was a difference between the USB cable that arrived with my RAZR & at this point, I couldn't possibly discern one from another - or is there a perceptible way to tell? How do I describe that USB & replace it & from any place other than Motorola?
Assuming that I'll not have access (do not have the right USB cable, I assume) how can I send a few key pictures that I just want to print as a present prior to showing up for surgery at 6:30AM tomorrow & yes, I'm expert at waiting until the last minute. Duh, with wireless printer, I'll try to send to printer but - well, I'll see if there's option to send to picture paper tray but just in case I need more elaborate directions, please give it a try & I'll check back once I'm packed.
Secondarily, it makes sense that I should move my pictures (not allowed to have cell in hospital room & friends will be keeping phone & bringing it to me - I'm a bit uneasy about the arrangement as I seem to have too many apps that run all the time so battery runs out ally fast which has not been issue for me because I've been bed bound and phone usually always plugged to AC, I feel as though this topic is stretching to many issues which is why I get hung up on what starts out being a simple issue -longest parentheses in history but I can't see much on phone screen & too difficult to walk, whether to PC or next room, really need new left knee:hail:)-again, pictures to the PC (new with Windows 7 so if anything needs to be downloaded, please include that as well since it is only basic stuff + Office Professional - also, it's 64bit).
I'll check back later to find out if suggestions came in. Thanks in advance, Sandra edit added - it' Office 2010.

Last edited:

honeybear2002

Reaction score
Thank you!!!

- If Internal phone storage was selected the pictures will reside in the folder DCIM/Camera on the drive labeled MOT on your PC
- If SD Card was selected the pictures will reside in folder DCIM/Camera on the drive labeled Removable Disk on your PC
Hope this helps.

This is exactly what I needed to know as I was having the same issue - not knowing where to look for the pictures on my phone! My pics are now being transferred to a flash drive and will free up tons of space on my droid 4! You're the best!
Melissa ;) :biggrin:

Last edited:

Dom1000

Reaction score
Idk if anyone uses this but I have Sweet Home! which automatically sends my pictures to my pc and sorts them into dated folders whenever I am on my wifi. you can also set it to send when on wifi and when power is connected or however you like. But it is completely wireless and everything works perfectly I don't know for sure if it does anything other than pictures but you can select which directories you would like to send to pc. and you can upload the pictures whenever you like when your on your wifi by clicking the manual upload. the app is free or you can get the donate version it is by the developer "SweeSoft"