Tranquility 3.6.0 question?

DJORDAN

Reaction score
ad3c69c9-4dc7-1881.jpg
ad3c69c9-4de6-6061.jpg
ad3c69c9-4df1-448d.jpg
ad3c69c9-4dfc-c1db.jpg
Steps I took: Phone was wiped back to complete stock to receive OTA, after that and all apps back, I re-rooted using Z4root, once done I downloaded Tranquility 3.6.0 from home site and installed ( mounting system ) in Boot Strap Rocovery, once phone rebooted I Overclocked at 1225 at boot with JRummy's app and final theme choice was Darkslide. My word is bond!! I have had Zero issue with this setup and if something is not working, I have not found it yet. My knowledge for this stuff is limited in comparison to many of you out there; with that being said, there is clearly nothing wrong with: Tranquility 3.6.0 when installed correctly.

DroidX: Tranquility 3.6.0 with DarkSlide Theme and Overclocked at boot 1225 no problems!!

Reaction score
Well over at MDW, there are a ton of ppl having issues too and the devs there say basically that when you run a wipe on the DX it doesn't always take all the way and things get goobered up. This is why re-wiping in stock recovery fixes the soft reboots. They said to run the wipes 2-3 or more times just to be safe and it should all go fine.

With that said, this rom is probably the best one I've used so far but also is the hardest one to get working right. Every other rom I've ever used requires 1 wipe and just loads right up.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Well over at MDW, there are a ton of ppl having issues too and the devs there say basically that when you run a wipe on the DX it doesn't always take all the way and things get goobered up. This is why re-wiping in stock recovery fixes the soft reboots. They said to run the wipes 2-3 or more times just to be safe and it should all go fine.

With that said, this rom is probably the best one I've used so far but also is the hardest one to get working right. Every other rom I've ever used requires 1 wipe and just loads right up.

I agree with this post completely.