[THEME] (THEME) Red Tranquil Ice(CDMA)

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Atreyu 381 Presents:

RED TRANQUIL ICE

Disclamer: I am not responsible for your phone or what you choose to do with it. The theme has been tested and works, but I am willing to troubleshoot any problems.(MAKE A BACKUP PPS!!!)

Themed: SystemUI, Framework-Res, MMS, Browser, Nova Launcher, attempted GTalk, Phone, Contacts, and Settings.
(Note) installing Nova updates will replace themed version!!!!

Red Tranquil Ice is my very first complete theme from start to finish. I am going to be updating regularly and am looking for feedback on changes that need to be made.
I would like to thank DroidJunk for testing this for me and ensuring the theme flashed and worked. Thanks to P3Droid and DroidJunk for an amazing rom to theme.

Download: http://www.gunnermike53.com/Themers/...Ice 6.0h.zip

Update to Tranquil Ice 7.0r: http://gunnermike53.com/Themers/nordy4206/RedTIv70r.zip

View attachment 47730 View attachment 47729 View attachment 47727Ok people, the update is a go. I also added a bonus and added Nova Beta 13 in this update!!! The status bar framework has all been revamped and the Keyboard is now themed.
Give props to NateMZ for the keyboard. I want to add a MASSIVE thanks to BIGNADAD, LifeBeginsFriday, KooKDoes, NateMZ, and another themer we will name Mr. Anonymous. If I left any one out that helps let me know so I can add ya please.
I have installed this over TranquilIce 6.0h without wiping anything!!!!!
Get it guys and please give feedback. Lets boost the views number huh!!!View attachment 46176View attachment 46175View attachment 45900View attachment 45903
I hope you enjoy the theme and please let me know things that need to be changed. Thanks!!!!

Last edited:

daddyapp

Reaction score
How do you get started I'm rooted using BB 4.0.3 I tried to download but it wouldn't take

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It won't download for ya? I clicked link on both computer and my nexus and it downloaded fine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
How do you get started I'm rooted using BB 4.0.3 I tried to download but it wouldn't take

Do you mean it won't download or it won't install? Like atreyu said the link seems to be fine.

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Also once you get it downloaded, the theme is for tranquil ice 6.0h. Did yo get it to download?

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am hoping to release an update in the next day or so that will add some really nice eye candy mods and the stock keyboard will be themed. Thanks for the comments and replies. Sorry for the file size, lol, I have that squared away as well and the update will be normal theme size.

chris420o

Reaction score
um this is exactly what i want since i od love red n black....what are the odds you release this for other roms like gummyjar...since its the only rom i flashed for the first time last night lol

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have already gotten the OK from kejar to port it to gummynex. Once I get these new mods figured out I am planning on porting to other roms. So chances are very good. ;-). Thanks for the response.

chris420o

Reaction score
I have already gotten the OK from kejar to port it to gummynex. Once I get these new mods figured out I am planning on porting to other roms. So chances are very good. ;-). Thanks for the response.

awesome...keep me/us posted! im almost tempted to flash tranquilty(big fan of p3 prob would have flashed it if i saw that rom first) just to try this loll...but hopefully u port it quick so i can wait

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
awesome...keep me/us posted! im almost tempted to flash tranquilty(big fan of p3 prob would have flashed it if i saw that rom first) just to try this loll...but hopefully u port it quick so i can wait
I usually post my progress on twitter first. @atreyu381 if you have twitter follow me and it will be easier to stay updated. I try and jump on forums too, but I will tweet it first more than likely.

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The new mods are kicking my butt right now lol. I am gonna try something this morning when I get home so hopefully it works and I can get the update out.

UPDATE: I figured out the xmls. All I have left is the stock keyboard and the update will be posted.

Last edited:
OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Update is in OP go get it and give feedback please!!