[THEME]Gummy Red for GummyNEX 0.7.0

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Atreyu381 Presents:

Gummy RED-- Screenshot_2012-01-23-06-14-24[1].png Screenshot_2012-02-02-20-12-47[1].png

What is themed: Framework-res, SystemUI, Browser, Settings, Dialer and MMS, and Trebuchet.

Download Link: http://www.gunnermike53.com/Themers/nordy4206/Gummy Red 0.7.0 Final.zip

Everyone give props to the TEAM of NEGATIVITY THEME for the Dialer and MMS. Keyboard and status icons hint thanks to NateMZ.

Please give feeedback, and I hope you all enjoy. Sorry it took so long to get this to the Gummy Users.

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Please port this to the razor! This is.exactly what I wanted

I started a port and didn't get much feedback on it there either. I'll take a look at the newest version and see how easy the port will be. Maybe I'll surprise ya;-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

onemandeep

Reaction score
I WILL DEFINITELY GIVE YOU FB! I'm playing with gummy and axiom trying to get as much red and black as possible. But your theme is perfect.

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I WILL DEFINITELY GIVE YOU FB! I'm playing with gummy and axiom trying to get as much red and black as possible. But your theme is perfect.

Are you a THEMER yourself??

onemandeep

Reaction score
Haha, no far from it! Just know enough to tweak and change/swap images out. Dont know xml edits yet. With work i haven't had time to learn much

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Haha, no far from it! Just know enough to tweak and change/swap images out. Dont know xml edits yet. With work i haven't had time to learn much

K, I will try and look at it asap. Are you wanting apps too or mainly framework and system UI??

onemandeep

Reaction score
LueApps would be awesome.. if its not asking too much. Something similar to the inverted gapps just with all the ice blue changed to red. I like the smooth ics look, just not the accenting with ics blue

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
LueApps would be awesome.. if its not asking too much. Something similar to the inverted gapps just with all the ice blue changed to red. I like the smooth ics look, just not the accenting with ics blue

I am trying to get to this man I promise. I haven't forgotten about it;-)

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any luck?

I'm working on it, team sourcery is working on the release of 3.0 so I am working both projects lol.