Tranquility 3.0 - Blurless taken to the next level

Daali

Reaction score
i've had soooo many problems with this rom!!! lots of bugs and force closes! camera doesn't event work anymore! =( had high hopes for this too

Have you tried booting into recovery and wiping cache? I have not had any other than battery manager statistics.

cbaty08

Reaction score
Does anybody know if P3 has built in his 3g tether app fix?

Aohus

Reaction score

its not working. once you enable 3g tethering and try to log on, it takes you to verizon webpage.

also, swype is not working in tranquility 3.0. is there a fix for this?

Daali

Reaction score

its not working. once you enable 3g tethering and try to log on, it takes you to verizon webpage.

swype works for me, but again I did not wipe or come from anything other than 928 black glass 2.3.15

CellZealot

Reaction score
The Tether Repair patch is not in the ROM and would always be kept separate as it is a significant user decision to use it or not.

For the same reason, it will always have the Unpatcher files offered with it so users can easily revert to stock configuration for whatever reason.

Aohus

Reaction score

swype works for me, but again I did not wipe or come from anything other than 928 black glass 2.3.15

could be that i came from fission rom. im currently using swiftkey as alternative and i like the word prediction algorithm.

overall i tried out rubiX 0.5 focused, fission 2.0, and flyX, and found Tranquility the best out of all.

bcals0087

Reaction score
I do have to say that not only is this the most convenient of roms to install, being that you don't have to wipe, it is also by far the quickest. Their launcher is very nice too I must say, but...I do like resizable widgets, so LPP is the way for me. But all in all, very stable, very quick, and nice customizable options.

My .02.

paulp04

Reaction score
After installing tranquility 3.0 I got a force close loop when running launcher pro. I later found out that its ONLY when I activate the "plus". I was wondering if anyone else has the same issue. All settings seem to be correct and it doesn't matter how much I have on the home screens...

Fixed the problem! Seems it was a blur calender sync app(how was that left behind?) Deleted that crap and now works GREAT.

Sent via DROID X 2.2 rooted running Rubix Focused 1.6 overclocked @ 1.2ghz on Verizon Wireless

eRod v1.0

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with their home key not working?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

johaBBa

Reaction score
I had Tranq2.3 since it was released. I was really happy with it. Didn't feel the need to update. Then I got bored and upgraded to 3.0.

Super fast! Very easy update.

I like the easy boot logo and color config options. Those are about the only things I'm going to play with; not that interested in themes.

I'm staying with LPP for now for widget resizing and b/c I don't feel like reconfiguring my 7 screens.

Overall another solid offering from Team Black Hat.

NOTE: I had wifi-tethering and root working in Tranq2.3. Didn't lose either after update.

bookie

Reaction score
2 questions. Why did I lose my phone contacts and how can I get the calendar widget to show up?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Stuck at Tranq screen???Help Please..Got a quick question as well, if i rename one of my backups as "update.zip", may I reload that in the recovery mode? then reload T3.0