TRADE: My Milestone for your Nexus One (UK)

Reaction score
Hey guys.

So, I got a Motorola Milestone on my contract with Orange about 2 weeks ago now. I like the Milestone, it's great. However, I'd like to trade it for a Nexus One because I don't really use the physical QWERTY keyboard. My Milestone is in immaculate condition and it has had a screen shield applied to it from day 1. I upgraded it to the EU version of Android 2.1 and it includes all the features. Original box is included with all the accessories + 9 screen shields, with one currently applied. I'd like to keep the trade in the UK as it will be easier to handle.

So, reply/PM me if you are interested.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think you would probably need to provide more than just the phone in exchange for a Nexus One man.

OP
iWannaBeAdored
Reaction score
Some people prefer to have a physical keyboard so that is a bonus. Plus the milestone has near specs but just slightly less ram and processor however it is very fast and productive :)

funkdoctor

Reaction score
Some people prefer to have a physical keyboard so that is a bonus. Plus the milestone has near specs but just slightly less ram and processor however it is very fast and productive :)

I think he meant in terms of monetary value. Anyone who thought the milestone was better would have spent less money on droid/milestone than the nexus one

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You should do this over craigslist or something.

OP
iWannaBeAdored
Reaction score
I'm in the UK and craigslists isn't used much. We use Gumtree more.

Anyway, I am dealing with a user RedMist on AndroidForums. he lives in London and I in Perth. What is a safe method of trade?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You shouldn't do this. If your phone breaks or he claims he didn't get the phone (or vice versa) etc you can't do much about it. I would recommend waiting for someone who lives near you so you can meet in person, test the phones out, then trade.

OP
iWannaBeAdored
Reaction score
He is sending his N1 to me via next day delivery which I sign for. I check the phone to make sure it is in working order then send him my milestone (working) via next day delivery which he signs for.