Trade in madness for upgrades

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
A not very well advertised promo at Vzw seems to be going on for the 6s upgrades. If you trade in any 5s normally you would get 200 at Verizon and about 65 to 100 at beat buy. But if you had already done one 5 days before Verizon sends you a coupon to do your next one valueing the any 5s at 300 but this promo seems to go only to the 15th.

Also I have heard next week or 2 Vzw is redoing its fall promotions for discounts

What seems to be the case if you call about once a month you can ask if there are any hidden in advertised promos. Good way to save sometimes its for apple sometimes for turbo sometimes for 20 to 25 bucks off a line out of contract etc and other offers they seem to reserve to placate customers if you call and complain or have them do an account analysis.

This seems to be Verizon getting scared of sprints apple forever plan which also has gotchas and pros and cons. They have a plan that lets you upgrade once a year to the latest apple which seems to be equivalent to Vzw and for a bit more the forever plan lets you upgrade the second an apple version comes out which Vzw does not seem to offer

Anybody else know of any good deals on trade ups for other models Android apple or otherwise in this tradeup madness which fascinates me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I wouldn't touch any of these *deals*. Sell the phone on Swappa and profit.

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Is swappa higher than 300 for 5s 32gb?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
No idea, don't have one to sell. I'm not going to lose my unlimited data for $200 or $300.