Pre-Order the LG G6 On Verizon and Get Some Great Freebies

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
g6-verizon-leak-promos.jpg

The LG G6 will be available for pre-order from Verizon on March 17th and Verizon is offering some very attractive promos. For starters the device will only cost $672 or you can pay $28 per month for 24 months on the installment plan. Their will be 3 promos to go along with the pre-order of the phone. Anyone who pre-orders the LG G6 through Verizon will also get a free Google Home! If you are Upgrading on an existing line you get the Home plus $200 in trade in credit. If you open a new line you will get a free 43" LG Smart TV to go along with your Home and $200 trade in. There is also a $650 Switcher offer if you are coming from a new carrier that stacks on top of these other offers.

via AndroidCentral

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can I have that with a side of fries?

Honestly, not a bad way to cut into some of those Galaxy S8 sales.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Definitely not worth $200 trade in most if not all these phones ...

Those models eligible to be traded in for $200 include:

Apple iPhone 6
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
Apple iPhone SE
HTC 10
LG G4
LG G5
LG V10
LG V20
Moto Z Droid
Moto Z Force Droid
Moto Z Play Droid
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

7+

wardo

Reaction score
So i owe like 75 bucks on my s6 edge. If i pre-ordered i get 200 bucks cash towards the lg phone, free Google home?
What if i return it in 14 day s

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
So i owe like 75 bucks on my s6 edge. If i pre-ordered i get 200 bucks cash towards the lg phone, free Google home?
What if i return it in 14 day s
Then the Google Home bursts into flames and the secret service arrests you for conspiracy fraud. Just kidding, obviously.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
It would probably have been preferable to position the aircraft at a more accessible selling price to impose it more easily on the market. Especially that the competition is tough in front. The OnePlus 3T, for example, offers just about the same technical specification, but it is offered at only 439 € and therefore at 300 € below the sale price of the LG G6. The manufacturer is thus likely to find himself once again in a delicate position.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
apple iphone 6s iphone 7 plus

Last edited: