The LG G6 Is Now Available For Pre-Order!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lg-g6-new.jpg

The LG G6 is the first device in a while to basically receive praise universally from those who had a chance to preview the device. The few weeks that I had with the phone were rather enjoyable. I think LG has done a great job with the design of the device and they have finally provided the features that we have all been asking for with IP68 water resistance and wireless charging capabilities in the US.

The LG G6 is now available for pre-order in the US with a shipment date of March 30th. It can be ordered right now on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile. The G6 is available at Verizon for $672 or 24 payments of $28 per month. T-Mobile has the G6 for just $650 or 24 payments of $26 with a down payment of $26. AT&T has the device for 30 payments of $24 making it the most expensive option at $720 when all your payments are complete. Is anyone picking up this device?

via T-mobile, AT&T, Verizon

tommyg562000

Reaction score
T-Mobile doesn't have it available for preorder, the news site linked says availability April 7.

biggles

Reaction score
My LG G4 got the bootloop. As tempting as the G6 is, I think it is wise to hold off and find out if the new device has any serious quality defects.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
We went through 3 lg g4 phones. All had manufacturing defects. There is actually a class action lawsuit going on now against lg from g4 and v10 owners Owners of bricked G4 and V10 phones sue LG
I don't think we will be getting another lg any time soon.

Last edited:

TheCheeze

Reaction score
I was excited until non-removable battery. Very disappointing. Will keep in mind as a back-burner option but for now... meh

Caesars

Reaction score
Take my money!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly it is not extraordinary compared to the iPhone 7 and the Galaxy S8 that will come out in a few days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://iphon8.fr/ galaxy note 9

Last edited: