tracking

riguy156

Reaction score
Hay guys i need a app that will let my cell phone be tracked from a computer but i need to also be able to turn the tracking off

My girlfreinds parents are really over protective of her and they wana be able to track our location but it needs to be abel to be turnd off so they cant track me when they whant is there anythign like this out there

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Any of the "find my phone" type of apps should work for this. I dont know for sure though (my phone is always in my pocket so i dont have any reason to use something like that).

Sent from my Fissioned D2G

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is hardcore dude, If this is a requirement i think id rethink the situation. Their are apps out their like lookout which have a gps tracker which you can see here it is but in all honesty, if they distrust you that much then you should probably gain some more with smaller trips that wont require a gps tracker... like go for long walks or something. Gain trust in parentals then take her out. If they are that nervous then why take her out in the first place? Lol, kind of sounds silly to me. Im just out of high school so i know what strict gf parents are like, and thats just wrong. To get this straight are you doing this to ease their minds? Like i hardly think, "you cant go out with my daughter unless we can you you on gps" is hardly appropriate. Id rather have the dad threat treatment then a gps one.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Id rather have the dad threat treatment then a gps one.

This made me lol.... too bad its true. Last year before my (now ex) gf moved her mom made me tell her exactly where we were going to be and if we went somewhere we hadnt said we were going and her mom found out she ended up getting grounded even if it was something spur of the moment. IMO it was pretty stupid but i guess gotta keep the girls parents happy...

Sent from my Fissioned D2G