pc software to track a droid

GHoward705

Reaction score
Hi, I'm George Howard, a new member. I'm getting on in years and this new technology is getting harder and harder to use. I have a simple cell phone myself. My brother-in-law has a Droid 2 with the GPS feature enabled. I'm looking for a computer program that will enable me to track his progress as he drives to our house. He is not aware of any GPS apps running on his Droid. But, he did enable law enforcement to track him some time back. He was a witness in a major fraud case. So, we know that his GPS can be tracked. I see where Google has an app that can be loaded on his Droid. What software would I need to track his progress if he did install the Where is my Droid software?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums George. Sorry to say I am not sure what you need, I just wanted to pop in and say hi. Hopefully someone else will have some information for your question.

bigkhan

Reaction score
If you have seek Droid installed on your phone, you can track it from there Web page. But the question is why are you trying to track someone elses phone?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thanks guys. I have no experience with doing anything like this :biggrin:

OP
G

GHoward705

Reaction score
Why

If you have seek Droid installed on your phone, you can track it from there Web page. But the question is why are you trying to track someone elses phone?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

They are here now. I thought that it would be neat to track their progress.